Sunday, June 10, 2007

Carlos the cat

We have had the best situation regarding a pet the past couple of years. Our neighbors (who moved into Adam and Steph's house) have a couple of dogs and cats. One of the cats, named Carlos, has become quite attached to our kids. As soon as the kids go outside to play, Carlos usually comes prancing over. The kids just love him, and it has been so great because we don't have to take care of him. But we are really going to miss Carlos. I am halfway tempted to ask if we could take him with us (I know, crazy), but he is just another reason why it is going to be hard to leave Kentucky!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Carlos is the friendliest cat that ever lived! Mangy, but friendy! When you get a little settled you'll have to do some serious thinking about pets. Something short of Derby I hope! See you in a couple of days! xoxox