
I just had to share this pic. Tyler was giving me the greatest hugs this morning! I was enjoying every minute of it and had to set up a camera to capture the moment. We can't wait to come to Utah in a few days! Wahooo! It has been way too long!
By the way, for those of you who are interested, I have caught the "blogging bug" (thank you Mindy)! It is ryanandjulie.blogspot.com. Love you all!
3 comments:
That is the cutest picture ever. How fun it is to get big hugs and kisses from our favorite little people. Ty is all together too cute! Steph
sorry, that was steph
Hi Everyone! Since our computer melted I haven't checked the blogs. How fun to finally catch up with everyone's adorable pictures! (Dad's laptop is slow with a capital S!) I can almost feel this hug from Tyler! Can't wait to get one of my own in a few days! What a cutey pie...and I love the picture of Lily...she is so adorable. Can't wait to see how much she has grown! Love to all, Mom
Post a Comment