This is Adam's favorite picture of Zachary. He loves it when Zach's hair is in piggy-tails.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
But he looks so cute in piggy tails....and Cinderella dress ups, and mascara, and with pink fingernail polish!!!!! (This was Miles' life for a few years!!)
OK, that is hilarious! These poor boys are doomed! I must say that I am quite impressed that this is Adam's favorite pic (no rumors being spread here). Zach couldn't be any more cute though! I can't wait to get my hands on him!-Love, Julie
I'm surprised that this is Adam's favorite picture of Zachey since he is so particular about what style clothes Zachary sports...definitely only the sporty/masculine type! What a cute picture. I think every child has a shampoo/bathtub pose! What a doll! See you soon!
Steph, I figured that you were just joking around about Adam. My question now is did Adam make you clarify your statement so that we all wouldn't have to worry about him? ha, ha -Julie
4 comments:
But he looks so cute in piggy tails....and Cinderella dress ups, and mascara, and with pink fingernail polish!!!!! (This was Miles' life for a few years!!)
OK, that is hilarious! These poor boys are doomed! I must say that I am quite impressed that this is Adam's favorite pic (no rumors being spread here). Zach couldn't be any more cute though! I can't wait to get my hands on him!-Love, Julie
I'm surprised that this is Adam's favorite picture of Zachey since he is so particular about what style clothes Zachary sports...definitely only the sporty/masculine type! What a cute picture. I think every child has a shampoo/bathtub pose! What a doll! See you soon!
Steph, I figured that you were just joking around about Adam. My question now is did Adam make you clarify your statement so that we all wouldn't have to worry about him? ha, ha -Julie
Post a Comment