
Ok, has it seriously been a month since anyone posted on this blog? We are wanting to know what everyone in up to? Anyway, since both Ryan and Sophie were out of school today, we decided that we would head up to Cincinnati and go the aquarium. We had such a great time! The kids were facinated by the sharks and watched them for forever.
We are missing you all so much! We are still having some sickness floating around (Lily currently), and we are hoping that we didn't spread it around too much! We love you!
1 comment:
Thanks for the entry! I check our blog regularly but haven't had any new pictures to post since Christmas. Life has slowed down around here! We have a new aquarium here in Sandy. I wonder if it's as good as the Cincinnati one. We'll have to check it out. The kids are darling as always. Sorry Lily is sick. I hope she's on the mend soon. Hugs and Kisses!
Post a Comment