Just thought I would post of picture from today. The boys each got dressed up and played superheroes. After taking a look at Wil in this picture the question comes to mind: is he mimicking me? Does my smile look like that to him? Hum????
They look so darling! Mindy, didn't you realize that that is what your smile looks like? Good thing you have a little boy to show you! J/K. I love the pic!
Sadie must have been at school for this pic. I know for sure that she would opt for a super hero getup over a princess costume any day! What a cute little trio! I loved your last personal blog entry, Mindy...Wil rescuing Weston. Great pictures! Weston looks several inches taller than Wil????? What a darlig duo!
2 comments:
They look so darling! Mindy, didn't you realize that that is what your smile looks like? Good thing you have a little boy to show you! J/K. I love the pic!
Sadie must have been at school for this pic. I know for sure that she would opt for a super hero getup over a princess costume any day! What a cute little trio! I loved your last personal blog entry, Mindy...Wil rescuing Weston. Great pictures! Weston looks several inches taller than Wil????? What a darlig duo!
Post a Comment