
I had to post these two pictures. Last night, Sadie decided to play “dolls” in her own sweet way by dressing up her giraffe. Soon she began digging through her own dress up bucket to find attire that would match her giraffe’s costume. Even if it is an animal, I love this kind of childhood play! (By the way, you can see a bit of the SWEET fort David has made for the kids in our toy room in the background of this photo. On Saturday, Sadie and Miles plan to have a sleepover in it! Bring back memories anyone?)
Also, Miles helped me decorate for March today by adding these shamrocks in our lamp in the family room. He was just so cute in this photo, I had to add it! Happy March!

Tip for March Madness: Don’t ask the Shipp boys for advise on filling out your March Madness prediction sheet- I’ve learned from painful experience!! haha
2 comments:
I have super cute neices and nephiews! I love seeing pictures of them. I had Tyler on my lap and he goes, "Hey, that's Sadie." Then we scroll down, "Hey, that's Miles!" Apparently the bonding during our trip home during the holidays stuck with him...yahoo!
Cute, Cute pictures! As I've said before, we have the cutest kids in our family! I've been working on my 2006 scrapbook (I'm now up to a 4" binder and thinking twice before I take a picture),yet as I look through the year of pictures, I have to admit we do have a beautiful family...that includes all the grownup kids, too. Love to you all.
Post a Comment