Ryan and Julie, Bill and Trudy rounded out group. We played a fun game of Jeopardy after eating and getting the kids to bed. (Jeopardy, ala David, is also a family tradition that we love.)
,.
New Year's came on Eastern time for the 18 children. The older ones were tired from a fun day on the ski slopes and piled in together for a cousin sleepover, the girls on one half of the basement....
New Year's came on Eastern time for the 18 children. The older ones were tired from a fun day on the ski slopes and piled in together for a cousin sleepover, the girls on one half of the basement....
2 comments:
How fun to have all your family together. I'm sure it gets a little crazy like it does with us, but is still a lot of fun. I remember having sleepovers in the basement too. It's fun to see the tradition pass onto the next generation. Love you!
It is so much fun "re-living" those moments. I didn't even know the kids were set up in the basement like that!
Post a Comment