Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Be My Valentine

Though it was a day early, we celebrated Valentine's Day with a nice Sunday dinner with Ryan and Julie and family in St. George. They were working their way home from a long weekend of skiing/BYU basketball and family gatherings (Julie's family) up north. We were happy to see them and their newest family member, Lucy. Scroll down to meet her!
Here she is...Lucy...with Lily and Sophie! Isn't she adorable! (Shitzu/Poodle mix)

Lucy is almost as cute as these kids. Below is Tyler.


And of course, here is "mom and dad." I know Julie realizes she has a little project ahead of her! Oh, Lucy brings back memories of my little Chelsey. She was my little buddy for 13 years! And she started out looking very much like Lucy. They will love having a furry friend in the family.

This is my latest quilt which definitely fits into the Valentine theme. Haven't named it yet. " Hearts in Two", or "Split Hearts" sound like a family breakup. " Two Hearts as One" isn't bad. I'll have to think on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how about "Melt My Heart" or something to do with the boxes of heart candies (which I can't think of what they're called.)or Two Hearts Forever one, I'm not feeling the creative juices flowing this morning!

Julie said...

Thanks again for having us! It was so nice to spend even just a couple of hours with you.