Monday, March 07, 2011

Birthday Boys!

Grampa Billy and Mason Billy share the same birthday, February 27th. We went to Boise to celebrate the birthday together and to help with Adam's family as Steph was out of town on a fun trip to Scotsdale with her mom and sister. This is a great picture of the birthday boys! Jamie went ALL OUT with a "Mad Scientist" theme. The decorations, treat table, lab jackets for all, and experiments were amazing. Michael was the chief mad scientist and helped the apprentice scientists with many experiments that were a huge hit with all.




Parker loved it, too.
Cousins Weston and William created some SLIME!

I wish I had some pictures of Adam's children as we spent most of our time there, but I let the ball drop on that. They are so darling and easy to "manage." Our adult children (minus Mindy and David who were in Costa Rica) treated their Dad and me to a fabulous birthday dinner at the newly renovated Barbacoa restaurant. Its always wonderful to be with our "big kids." Thanks for the yummy dinner!

No comments: