
Here are the majority of my wonderful quilting friends in our "Gone to Pieces" quilt group. Each December we have a much anticipated Christmas party at Lorraine Day's home (the cute blonde in the middle of the back row.) We each bring a yummy dish to share for the most fabulous lunch in town, a $10 gift to share, and we are usually treated to entertainment. It's a highlight of the month of December. (The poor quality picture is my attempt to self-time the photo by putting the camera atop a light colored box which bounced the flash and did strange things!)

Lorraine's tables are remarkable! Definitely worthy of a spot on my blog. She is amazing and a hostess extraordinaire!

Beautiful, aren't they? I guess I should have taken the pictures of the tables while my friends were eating, but the tables undisturbed were too tempting. After the wonderful, heart warming party, Bill and I were off to the temple. I call Tuesdays, "sacred Tuesdays" because of how treasured and wonderful it is to be with my quilting friends for the first half of the day, and then serve in the Draper Temple for the last half! As I say, "Sacred Tuesday!"
No comments:
Post a Comment