Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The countdown is ON!




We made a paperchain last night for family night to countdown the days until our Disneyland trip. I've always loved paperchains and the kids were so excited to pull off a chain this morning before school. Miles started preschool this morning. He walked around in his new shirt, new shoes, and backpack for at least 45 minutes until it was time to go. So cute! We're down to 2 at home for at least 3 days a week! Wow!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Can we come? Sophie and I have seriously been begging Ryan to take us to Disneyland for the past year! I think I am just as excited for the countdown as your kids are. You all will have such a great time. Make sure that you really talk it up around Ryan when you get back, ok? Love, Cinderella - oops! I mean...Julie

Julie said...

Miles looks like such a big boy! We love his smile. How did the first day go?

Trudy said...

Maybe Grampa and I should have our own paper chain! It's been my dream to go to DLand with my grandkiddies. Poor David, he didn't even have a chance to veto us coming along to Disneyland. Did we ever ask you, David? Oh well, too late, we have our tickets!!! Yea, can't wait.
Miles, you looked so handsome on your first day of preschool!! Love, Gramma