



Hi Kids,
We sure had a great time in Disneyland, California Adventure (Disney's answer to Magic Mountain), Sea World, the beach, and the San Diego Zoo. We packed a lot into each day and fell into bed at night. The kids were great and we all especially enjoyed the magic of Disneyland as it was decorated for fall and Halloween...it truly is eye candy! Julie, we thought of you at every turn. I don't think a person can get too old for Disneyland! Here are a few pictures. David took many more than I and I'm sure they'll post a few. They come home this evening. Dad and I came home last night to be ready for sunday responsibilites. Thanks Steph for helping with the twins....the trip is just not for children under four...in my opinion. Too many height restrictions and long lines and no naps. We had a blast and Dad and I are grateful to Mindy and David for including us on the family vacation. Love to everyone! Mom xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment