Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ladies????


Need I say more???!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Allelujah!!! Let's just say I have been rebustrating (sp?) all day long! Plus, I got my excercize quota for the day in while Toyota jumping repeatedly in the kitchen! Thank you Mindy! I hope you can somehow get a copy of what you wrote! I would love to read it! Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOO! Way to go Mindy- THANK YOU!

js

Trudy said...

You are all very good at rebastrating!!!!!! Let's see, what word is left. How about "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh, my gosh!!!!! Can this really be true?!?!? We will have the biggest blast! and yes, THANKS Mindy for being persistent in your determination to get tickets to Oprah...and maybe even for her favorite things show...that may be too much to even hope for. But we can always dream. Thanks Jamie for getting the hotel room and Julie for Wicked tickets...which gets me rebastrating all by itself! Let us know what we owe you. LOVE TO ALL and see you in a few days!!!! Thanks Mindy!!!!!!!!!