Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy Birthday David!




Today David turned the big 34! We made him breakfast in bed (thank you Steph for your great quiche recipe!) David then opened his presents before Sadie had to go to school (thank you mom and dad for the gift certificate), we grabbed lunch out, played outside on this beautiful fall day (David once again flew his plane for the kids), and I'm now making bread bowls for zuccinni soup, per David's request. I don't know about anyone else in the family, but I'm ready to dig into the chocolate cake that's been sitting on the table all day! Hopefully it's been a great and special day for such a wonderful person - our David.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy 34!!! Just one step closer to 40. You know what is sad....I remember when Bill was 34! Hope to see you in a few months...You'll have to train me on the airplane. Ryan