We wanted you all to know that David and I rented this Oregon coast beach house August 12-16! This was the only week that this house was available. It was super hard to even find one right on the beach, with a hottub, and sometime in July or August. I guess we were late to the party on booking- next time we know to do it a year in advance! We know that it will be a busy transition time for Mike and Ryan, but we want you all to know you are all invited. The idea is to do a 'memory lane' trip for a day around Portland seeing mom's sites and then head over by 4pm on the 12th. We check out by 11am on the 16th. Please let us know if you think you can make it!Sunday, February 04, 2007
Oregon Beach!
We wanted you all to know that David and I rented this Oregon coast beach house August 12-16! This was the only week that this house was available. It was super hard to even find one right on the beach, with a hottub, and sometime in July or August. I guess we were late to the party on booking- next time we know to do it a year in advance! We know that it will be a busy transition time for Mike and Ryan, but we want you all to know you are all invited. The idea is to do a 'memory lane' trip for a day around Portland seeing mom's sites and then head over by 4pm on the 12th. We check out by 11am on the 16th. Please let us know if you think you can make it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That would be so awesome!!! Let me put my first paycheck on RED in Reno....if I hit then we are in...if it lands on BLACK we are out! We will do everything we can to be there.
That looks like so much fun! I so hope that we can make it!
Post a Comment