Saturday, September 17, 2011

O Ye Mountains High!

Seems as though we lost half of our summer with the cool, late spring, and then before we knew it,  summer was almost behind us! A quick plan to hike to the Albion Basin was made and Jeanette and Julie joined me. I love this hike!
The wildflowers were still plentiful and the panoramic views, still breathtaking!
Our destination was Catherine's Pass where we shared lunch with this little guy! Notice peanut in mouth!
Once again I thought how gratifying the process of Creation must have been. To create this from an empty palette! Our Father in Heaven and His Son are the True Artists of the universe!
We hiked about 4 1/2 miles and loved every minute of it! Though in anticipating cool temperatures and the wearing of a sweatshirt, I failed to apply sun screen and had a bright red neck and arms as a result. Still peeling.

No comments: