Thursday, November 01, 2012

Henderson Halloween


We had never been to Henderson to be with these cutie pies for Halloween, so it was about time!!!  Ryan and Julie had recently moved into a beautiful new home, so it was an added bonus to be with them in their new surroundings. Julie and  I went to the school parade and I was able to help with Tyler's class party as Julie was helping in "Hippie Lily's" class.  Tyler's classmates were so polite and each offered a pleasant "thank you" for the carrot and celery sticks put on their plates! 

And later we went trick-or-treating with a Cave Girl, a Hippie, Captain America, and a Cowboy!  The weather was warm and wonderful in Nevada, but we knew that it had been a record 76 degrees in Sandy that day as well.  So there must have been record numbers of trick-or-treaters this year in several states!  We look forward to seeing this darling family in St. George for Thanksgiving!

Now we are back in St. George for a couple of days before heading north.  Bill is in the process of having his upper garage floor painted gray with a red band around the perimeter...very retro which is his favorite "look."  My family knows that I am a little bit psycho with dirty shoes in the house and require a nice "wipe off" before marching in.  Well, our latest  "Bill-ism" happened when he said to me before I walked FROM THE HOUSE TO THE GARAGE, "Wipe your shoes off!"  I thought, "Now we are both NUTS!"   He would back out of having said this, or somehow explain his way out of it, but I had a good laugh!



No comments: