
Tonight at 9pm my friends came over and helped me stuff the "Pillows of Love." One of the major things I've learned over this experience is that there is so much goodness all around us. (Sounds like Pres. Hinckley!) But I have truly been amazed at the outpouring of generousity, kindness, and bounteous hands willing to lend a helping hand. Here is what was inside each kit: a robe, slippers, socks, journal, disposable camera, Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD, a charm ANGEL bracelet (which a put a tag on it that said, Let this remind you of the sweet angel you gave life to, and the angel you are for the gift you have given), a Willow Tree statue called Keepsake and the quote on the box said "Kept Forever in my heart", which I thought was perfect!), lipgloss, tic tacs, Camille Beckman massage cream, shampoo, lotion, and soap. There are a couple of birthmothers with the agency that are currently on bedrest and due to deliver- perfect timing! I hope I can sleep tonight. Tomorrow at 1pm I'm going to a birthmother group meeting jam-packed with surprises! By the way, they called today and the entire audience is coming back on Nov. 21st!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment