
Tonight I finished putting up the tree. To stick with tradition (with a bit of a twist), David and I give the kids their new Christmas pajamas and ornament the night we put up the tree. Sadie and Miles both got a Disney ornament representing their first trip to Disneyland. Wil got a Hallmark Peanuts ornament of Linus sucking his thumb and holding on to his blanket (Wil LOVES his “Mankie”). Weston got a Santa Claus riding a 4-wheeler, because he seriously is obsessed with 4-wheelers. He asks to ride them all day long and he loves his “four-leeler” toys. For David and me, we got a Disney ornament too- I found one of the castle all decorated with candy- perfect for my candy tree. I love this season!!!!!
1 comment:
Mindy! So cute! Looks like fun! I've been waiting for a new post! Wil's face is the best! Love the pj's!
Jamie
Post a Comment