Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pictures of the boys

Per Gramma's request, here's a recent picture our little chubbs (now 20% in weight, up from 5-10%). He's working on getting back up to his 50%.

Mason and Parker like to go for rides together on the 4-wheeler!!


So today I just NEEDED to get some stuff done and as you all know the attention span of a 2 year old can be hard to entertain! So....in desperation, I set up a few stations on the kitchen table so Mason could have three activties he loves to do and move around as he pleased- and I didn't have to keep stopping what I was doing! He loves the sand in the pan with his tractors and road builders, coloring Lightning Mcqueen of course, and playdough! This saved me today and I'm sure will be used in the future!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the boys are soooo cute! I feel like I don't even know them- I just can't stand it. look forward to getting acquainted in December!!!! so cute!