Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

Bill and I enjoyed a delicious Easter dinner with Ryan and Julie in Henderson, Nevada this year. They have such a darling family and we loved being with them for dinner and for the annual egg hunt!

Here are Tyler, Lily, Sophie and Austin with their 12 eggs each!


On Friday night Bill and I went over to the St. George Tabernacle where the local Heritage Choir (who sound very much like a half size tabernacle choir) performed a beautiful Easter concert. The music and voices were absolultely beautiful and it felt so good to be commemorating Easter by supporting this event and spending the evening appreciating not only the talent and music but appreciating the life and atonement of our Savior.


Bill headed home to Sandy this morning and now I await my sisters, Marianne and Mindy's arrival for a "Week-A-Way" retreat! Let the games begin!




No comments: