
Hey guys, we took the boys to the nice Sears at Jefferson Mall for some pictures and thought we'd share this one with everyone. The latest from Kentucky is that Mason has taken on 2 identities...he truly believes that he's Buzz Lightyear and that daddy is Zurg and he shoots me with his laser when I get home from work or he's running around making car noises and saying, "I'm Lightning McQueen!" Parker is just any easy, happy kid and has almost figured out the crawling thing. Hope everyone is doing well. Mike
3 comments:
Cute photo! Wil thinks he can fly (he can hardly jump). Perhaps we should arrange for a stand off!
What a great photo of the boys! It's so perfect of both of them. I hope you have reserved a nice 5 x 7 for ME!!! We just got home from St. George and listened to the phone messages. There was Mason thanking us for the Valentine package (before we talked to him.) It so fun to talk to our little man! Love to all.
One more thing...I remember another 2-3 year old who truly thought he was THE HULK!!!!! "Turn Michael, Turn!" You'll always feel a smile when you think of these days with Mason!!! xoxoxo
Post a Comment