Monday, February 05, 2007

Gramma's in Boise!




Gramma is here in Boise! Like she did with Sophie in Louisville, she went to lunch with Sadie today and will go with Hannah tomorrow. Tonight, we all met for family night at Mindy's and ate pizza, watched the video of Adam coming home from his mission (a surprise that I happened to find last night), and then we decorated Valentine gingerbread houses. What fun!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! I see that you used your new "ginger bread house." I have to get my hands on one of those!

I also have to admit that I am sitting here just feeling so bummed as the reality of us ending up in Boise is sinking. In the past, I would see these fun pics and think, "maybe, just maybe, we will be there too someday!" A quick punch in the stomach.

On the other hand, It really is fun to see you all together. Have a fun visit with Gramma!

Jamie said...

What a treat to have Gramma! It looks like you all had a great time together.....(sigh) -wish we were closer!

The valentine gingerbread houses turned out really cute!!!!

(I need to figure out how to change my username...lol)

Trudy said...

Made it home in record time! Listened to good CD's and ate Cheetos all the way home (half the bag going, the rest coming home, pretty sick! But anything to keep bright eyed!) We're off to St. George in the morning, back Friday, then off to Tuscan (Drew Monson's wedding) on Saturday am and back Sunday...I'm not even going to unpack. It was fun to be with the Boise half of the family! But I always miss the ones I'm not with! So hugs and kisses to everyone!!!!! Love, Mom xoxo ps Glad both packages made it to Louisville.