Here's a photo of the kids after they had just opened up their Valentine's gift. We got them red shirts to wear for the day. Wil is definitely a cheeseball!
This picture reminds me of the photos I took of you and your three brothers on the couch many years ago! I always loved those pictures! How fast the years fly by!!! Your kiddies sure look cute in their Valentine shirts! Love to everyone!
Darling shirts! I totally avoided the whole cute Valentine outfit thing this year because Sophie has to wear a uniform! Ugh! But at least I could send her with a red cardigan and cute bows in her hair. The striped shirts for the boys are great!
2 comments:
This picture reminds me of the photos I took of you and your three brothers on the couch many years ago! I always loved those pictures! How fast the years fly by!!! Your kiddies sure look cute in their Valentine shirts! Love to everyone!
Darling shirts! I totally avoided the whole cute Valentine outfit thing this year because Sophie has to wear a uniform! Ugh! But at least I could send her with a red cardigan and cute bows in her hair. The striped shirts for the boys are great!
Post a Comment