Friday, June 23, 2006

Date Night

No picture to add, just reporting on a fun date night with Dad. We dined with our buddies, the Furstenaus, at Archibald's in Gardner Village and then instead of the standard movie (not much to see right now...couldn't convince anyone to go see CARS with me) we went miniature golfing at Mulligans. So it was us and all the teenagers having a great time. Bob won, but then he did spend more time eyeing the "greens." It was a beautiful evening and a fun activity. I had never played there before. Maybe the grandkiddies would like to play sometime. Back in my day in Portland we used to call it "garden golfing." Sounds kind of aristocratic, don't you think? I had to break that habit 'cause no one in Utah or California (Dad) ever calls it garden golfing.
What are everyone's plans for the 4th of July? Love, Mom

1 comment:

amy gretchen said...

I love hearing about your outing and weird to think it was with my folks. I bet my dad just loved winning and to think it was only miniture golf. What's the addiction with golf anyway?