



Hi Everyone,
Ryan and Julie...the pics were terrific!! Where were you anyway? Great setting for a family picture. Thanks for sharing it. We're anxious for Lily to join the family clan!
We sure wish we could have had the whole family together at the ranch. We had such a great time, though several of us did get the stomach flu which put a "bug" into an otherwise wonderful outing. I'll try to figure out how to put this "blog" all together and share a few pics with you all. Hopefully, we can all get together at Christmas time. There is nothing like having the family all together. A bit of heaven for me. I love you all. Love, Mom xoxo
1 comment:
trudy,
hi amy m. I think it's great that your family is doing this. Perhaps you will be a good influence on my parents.
Post a Comment