Saturday, June 24, 2006

superhereos or superherO


The kids just love dressup pjs. What is it about a superhero logo on your chest that makes you feel like you can run faster or leap further? As I got them dressed for bed, all in their night time "costumes," while David is once again working, the thought came to my mind, "Crying kids in cool pjs. Hum. For a few minutes it postponed the inevitable. Sheer chaos. This is insane. Our house is full of 3, oh wait, 4 crying kids. I better go over and shut the window so that people on their evening walk don't hear the meltdowns. But wait a minute, I seem to be handling it just fine. I'm not stressed out, and hey, I'm doing a dang good job. Yeah- I AM the Superhero!" I wonder what David would like if he came home and I was dressed up as my inner self- Wonder Woman. Hold on, I don't want to give him ANY ideas! It's not ANYWHERE close to Gen. Conf!!!

3 comments:

amy gretchen said...

so i've obviously figured out this is a family blog. fabulous. I think that's great. I hope you don't mind me popping in, but let me know if you do.

Just in case...if you want any help with adding links or changing things on your blog I can help. Did you know you can set it up to have multiple authors? Also I can show you how to take off the profile or change it. i'm here to help if you need me.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I apologize for any Shipp crude humor you read on this site! I would love help with this blog thing. Have you read my personal one? I set that up first and then thought it would be fun to do one for the Shipp's but I don't know how to do multiple authors and all the stuff you listed. I would love to add links on mine of the blogs that I check out. I come to Utah tomorrow, maybe I'll call you or meet you at your mom's and we can figure it out! Love ya Amy! Mindy

amy gretchen said...

That would be great. Call me for sure. Actually I am going to be there earlier in the day, but can meet you anytime. I would love to see you and help in anyway I can. I could even come to your mom's house and leave my kids at my moms.

BTW i love the shipp crude humor. :)