Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Zone Defense

We are excited about #3 joining us soon! Julie is carrying what I like to call her "Spalding" very well. She's due in 4 weeks. I'm a little nervous about leaving our best defense the "man-to-man" and switching to our soft zone defense. Speaking of defense....Hillcrest High never taught me much about what good defense was.....O Wait........is that Coach Margetts naked behind his desk asking me to come into his office and talk about the next game!!! Sicko!!! Anyway, we are preparing all the little things for Lily to join us. Tyler is out of the crib and in a big boy bed now...he loves it. We moved the crib into Sophie's bedroom and she can't wait to have Lily join her. She loves putting babies and bunnies to bed everynight in the crib and then asks, " How much longer until Lily comes?" We love you all and thanks sis for getting this started. -Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You get the reward!!!! First Post!!! Thank you so much--I am rebastrating! So fun to see your family- Julie looks cute with a "spalding!" Can't wait to meet Lily, too! Love ya! Mindy

amy gretchen said...

ryan you have such an adorable family. I love the photo. I am so excited for you to have number 3. It will definitley change your life, but you will love it. I love that you're having another girl...did you know i have 3?

furst