


We are having a great time in Utah this week. David's up at the Ranch at a family work week so I thought I'd take the kids to visit Gramma and Grampa. We are having a great time- the kids just love to be here. (Sadie is even going to a Spanish Camp that Nicolle is putting on.) As we were driving here, and approaching Bountiful, the I Spy A Temple game begins. I just love it. To make things clear in her mind, Sadie asked, "Mom, so temples have a do!do!do!do! and churches don't have a do!do!do!do!?" At first I didn't know what she was asking until I glanced in the rear view mirror and caught her making a trumpet with her hands when she made the noice. Ahhhh! The Moroni with the trumpet! I love how a mind of a child works! Thought I would also include a photo of their backyard- so beautiful.
1 comment:
It looks like so much fun! I am really missing the idea of not being able to come home this summer. It is hard to live so far away from home. It is definately time to get at least within driving distance. Thanks for showing the pics! - Julie
Post a Comment