Thursday, June 22, 2006

Easter Clay Pigeon Hunt

















Hey Mindy, great idea on putting together a family website. Now Mason will be able to see pictures of strangers that we call cousins!! Just kidding, I was just showing him all the pictures that everybody has posted and going through each person one by one, he loved it. The ranch looked like a lot of fun, we wish we could have been there. It's a shame that Dad, Adam and Dave wasted so many clay pigeons...I'm sure the kids had fun looking for all your misses in the field! Don't worry guys...next year will stick to more stationary objects like milk jugs and 2 liters! Parker is the happiest baby, very calm and content. Mason loves to play with him and says "One day play tag with Parker!" He can't wait to have a play buddy. Jamie is doing very well adjusting to taking care of 2 boys, she's a great mom! I start the GPR next Monday, 6 years of unemployment is coming to an end!! Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. Mason is SO BIG! He looks as tall as Miles- maybe being by Carter, oh I mean Parker, makes him seem bigger. Haha! Jamie- I looked at that cake in Family Fun and thought to myself that I couldn't make it look as cute as the magazine. You did a great job- it looks just like the one in the mag. Good luck starting the GPR Mike. Now that you're making money, I expect some pretty pricey christmas gifts!!! j/k Love, Mindy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, Michael. I especially love the one of Mason and Parker in the basinette! That was definitely a Kodak moment! I'm loving this blog thing, though Mindy has had to help me through it. What fun to stay connected as a family this way! Now we need to get Adam and Steph going! Mindy, do you want to accept that challenge?!?! Mom xoxo