

Just thought I would throw a few pictures of the boys on the blog. Mason was really excited to shave with Daddy and Parker is growing up so fast! Jamie and the boys are headed to Utah tomorrow and all Mason has been talking about is..."I want to drive one of Grampa's cool cars!!" I'm afraid that Mason is suffering from the same disease as dad...car mania! Jamie is doing well despite sleepless nights as Parker has been wanting to nurse like 4 times during the night. She's very excited to see her family since it's been so long. I am enjoying the GPR and actually got a call today from VCU offering an endo interview for Sept. 12. I didn't expect it so soon and I'm excited for the opportunity. Thanks for all the postings, it's great to see what everyone is up to. Mike
1 comment:
Can't wait to get my hands on these two in the morning!!!! Every little boy has a picture of shaving like Daddy! So cute!
Post a Comment