
Here's a cute Tyler story...I was in the bedroom with Lily this morning when Ty comes running in with his baseball mit, saying, "Oh no! It's broken!" I told him that I would be able to help him in a few minutes. He said, "O-tay (ok), I fix it."
When I walked into the kitchen, I found him on the floor playing with batteries. As I got down to help fix the baseball mit, I found that he had placed a battery in each finger of the glove. I realized that to him, whenever we "fix" one of his toys it usually means a change of batteries. So, in my estimation, Ty was being quite a fix-it guy. He knew exactly what needed to be done!
1 comment:
I'm telling you...the kids just crack me up. Was that the cutest thing! Tyler did a great job fixing his mitt! I love you, Tyler!
Post a Comment