Friday, August 04, 2006

Lily Update




Thought I'd send some updated photos of Lily. She's doing great and big brother and big sister are doing well.....most the time. The picture of Sophie's backpack was taken because she said she was "going to run away".....we let her do her thing and I ended up having to chase after her down the street. After things calmed down a bit, I thought it would be interesting to see what she had put in her run-away backpack. She was somewhat prepared! She was wearing her swimsuit and then she had taken her "SOPHIE" letters off the wall in her room and packed them away. She also took her cooking gear for when she got hungry. Anyway, as you can see everyday seems to get a little bit better. We found Sophie holding Lily and they were both fast asleep. Love you all.-Ryan

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Sounds like Sophie won the "run away" battle. I would have liked to see you (Ryan?) running down the street after her. She can be very determined! Love the picture of Sophie and Lily snuggling!!!! Love to all, Mom

Anonymous said...

Sophie is a smart little cookie! I used to get bandanas and a ruler and make a hobo sack full of my clothes when I was going to run away. One funny thing to pass on: Kristi had sent Annie Kate to her room and when she went to check on her, she had tied up all her jeans and shirts and made a rope that was hanging out her 2nd story bedroom to escape. She never used it, but it just goes to show how smart & creative these little minds can be! Lily is so cute! I love the outfit!