Wednesday, August 30, 2006






Ryan and I have decided that it is time to get some sleep at our house before we seriously turn into Zombies. Interestingly enough, it is not Lily who is depriving us too terribly from our sleep-it is our Terrible Two Year Old, Tyler! He has consistently been waking up earlier and earlier for the past four weeks. We have done everything we can think of. This morning it was 4:45! It wouldn't be so bad if he could just keep to himself, but he insists on waking up the entire household. Needless to say, we are all extremely happy around here (do you sense any sarcasm?). As I was looking at recent photos we have taken, I realized that there are several that truly show what we look like most of the time. We are just trying to make it through the day with our eyes barely open. Tyler, however, thinks it is the greatest thing in the world to be up so early-and he is extremely happy when we finally get around to getting him breakfast. I am told that someday I will be really sad that I don't have a child waking me up before the crack of dawn-but it seems very hard to imagine at this point. Needless to say, we still love him and pray that he will soon sleep at least until 6:30! I don't think that is asking too much, do you? Sincerely, Julie - aka: dark circles and bags under the eyes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Julie! That sounds horrible! I am so sorry!

Trudy said...

Your sleep deprivation is horrible! I loved the pics...dark circles and all, however, the only person who looks perky and ready for anything is TYLER!!! Boy, that's tough! I think I'll be sleeping at Michael and Jamie's when I come to town!! Love to all of you. Mom xoxo

Anonymous said...

Julie! What is it?? Mason just got through with that! I think the trip to Utah broke him- maybe you need to take a trip home!! :)