I have to say that I am dying to get my hands on little Zach! He looks like such a cutie and I think I only got to hold him once-not fair! Hannah looks like she loves him to pieces! We miss you! Love, Julie
In a week, Zach will be wondering where everybody went! Kate will be in preschool, won't she? It sure is a cute picture of two cute kids!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I have to say that I am dying to get my hands on little Zach! He looks like such a cutie and I think I only got to hold him once-not fair! Hannah looks like she loves him to pieces! We miss you! Love, Julie
In a week, Zach will be wondering where everybody went! Kate will be in preschool, won't she? It sure is a cute picture of two cute kids!
Post a Comment