




We're having such fun with Mason and Parker here in Utah, including, of course, a Teddy Bear Picnic! Mason was so cute with the big teddy that Michael used to love (wouldn't go to sleep without it on top of his head...Mike, that is!) Jamie has been with her family for a few days while Dad and I ran to St. George to see the "progress" on our lot...not much if you ask me, but always fun to be with our friends. Jamie and boys are coming back here tonight and then she leaves on Tuesday. She is a great mom, just like the rest of the mommies in our family! Love to all of you. Mom
3 comments:
Hey...great pics!!! Who are the three golf pros? What beautiful spot. DJ
I sure wish we all could have been home at Gramma's house at the same time. It has been way too long. I can't wait to get all these little cousins together. Mason and little Parker are too cute! I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! Love you, Steph
OK, now I am really homesick for Utah! Four more months, I have to keep telling myself. It looks like everyone is having a great time. Tyler is anxious to get Mason back in town. At least 10 times a day it's, "Mom, I go Mason's house?" - Julie
Post a Comment