First Day of School 2006
Hannah 2nd grade
Ellie is a big Kindergartener!
The girls had a great first day of school. We left Seven Oaks and now attend Cecil Andrus and the girls love it. Ellie could hardly wait to ride the bus. She is in afternoon kindergarten so she and Hannah were able to sit together on the way home and it was pretty sweet. Hannah is in Miss Scroggie's class and Ellie is in Mrs. Vessazo's class. When we met Ellie's teacher I said, 'Ellie, your teacher is so nice and fun', she then exclaimed, 'and she is totally gorgeous!' I don't think a kindergarten teacher can do anything wrong in her students' eyes! Kate was a little lost without her sisters today so we're looking forward to preschool starting next week. I don't know if Zachary is going to know what to do with himself without constant entertainment... maybe he'll attempt crawling... ha!
5 comments:
Great photos. Even though I live close by, I just loved seeing them. I'm glad Ellie has a gorgeous teacher- you'll always remember those- ask Adam if he remember Miss Davis? And Hannah- I LOVE you new and cool backpack roller- you're hip! See you soon! Love ya!
Your little family is so darling! I love seeing pictures of them. They are all growing up! And Hannah and Ellie get to ride the bus? Everyday while walking to school, Sophie comments on how she wants to ride the bus-and as I am dripping with perspiration from walking in the lovely Kentucky humidity- I am wishing she rode the bus-ha, ha.
By the way, it's a good thing Zack isn't crawling yet or we might be wondering if he really is a Shipp? I can't remember who has the record, but Sophie didn't start crawling until her 1st birthday! Love you! Julie
I love all the "first day" pictures! The cycle of life! Seems like yesterday when we were taking the same pictures of our four! The first days of school were so fun...new clothes, new school supplies, clean desk, new friends, and of course, new teacher! Thanks for sharing the pics! You look so cute girls!! Love, Gramma
We had Sophie's back to school open house last night. While we were eating dinner, Ryan asked Sophie about her teacher. Sophie said, "She is really beautiful. She wears really big earings and has different ones on everyday. She wears eyeshadow too and wears the color to match her clothes." Her teacher is this really cute young black woman who truly does have bright eyeshadow and different pair of earings everyday. Anyway, I thought of what cute Ellie said about her teacher as Sophie was describing hers. Fun!
For some reason I missed these pictures......so cute! Your girls are looking so grown up! They are beautiful!
Post a Comment