



Steph and the kids came by for a visit today so I snapped a few pictures. If you look closely at Steph...more specifically to her white capris, you will see the "badge of motherhood" left by cute little Zach. She had already cleaned up her shirt which we equally destroyed. You gotta love those babies!!! What cute kids in this family! Mom
3 comments:
My badge of motherhood today is a goose egg on the top of my head. I made a yummy picnic lunch for us to enjoy while going swimming today. I fed the kids, and just as I sat down to enjoy my sandwich, Weston got into and knocked over the pool net that has a 15 foot heavy poll...which landed right on my head. One of those moments that you fight back the tears or the yelling spaz because it hurt so bad. Ya gotta love those "badges!"
Sharing another badge of motherhood. Jamie and I took the kids to the park on Friday. As I was rounding the kids up to get in the car, I stepped on a huge bee and got stung. The stinger was honestly at least a 1/4 in. long! I must say that it hurt pretty bad! Anyway, the worst part is that it is still swollen and the inflammation is about the size of a tennis ball-it itches like CRAZY! Had I been home getting things done instead of out trying to be a good mom, it wouldn't have happened! Oh well, might as well add one more uncomfortable item to the pregnant lady-then I don't notice the other uncomforts so much!
p.s. the previous post about the bee sting is from Julie!
Post a Comment