Sunday, July 16, 2006

Disaster Zone


Since we're posting disasters lately, here is one of mine. The night before I went to the beach, I remembered that I had promised to bring a pattern to Sally. I opened my fabric closet door and found THIS. The tremendous heat in the closet had caused the plastic shelves to sag and then collapse...sending the fabric everywhere. I couldn't even get IN the closet without considerable effort. So tomorrow my project will be putting it all back together again...in the closet with the tremendous heat. Hummm...I'm really looking forward to that project! Love to all, Mom

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks kind of like the back of David's car!! haha

Julie said...

If you all remember.....that closet was part of my room growing up....can you believe the heat Mom and Dad put me in all those years!!! Maybe thats why I had to go to Sullivan!!!!! Love ya -Ryan

Trudy said...

Hate to say it, Ryan, but it's spelled Sylvan!

Julie said...

Sylvan......Sullivan???.....I guess some things will never change!!!!!!!ha ha

Anonymous said...

Still laughing! Sullivan. ha ha ha, keep trying Ry. We all have our little challenges to overcome. DJ