


We are glad to hear Dave learned how to wakesurf. we got a wakesurfing board last fall and I love it. we need to get you guys out on the water soon. If you guys want to go this week let me know, we love to go after work for a few hours or we can make a day of it on fridays or saturdays. It would be even better if we could get sitters for Zach and the twins. I must admit that Steph has become quite the boat captain as she can pull me and the kids waterskiing, wakeboarding, wakesurfing and tubing. we are still working on the backing the boat trailer down the ramp, but she'll be there soon! Adam
4 comments:
Oh, it looks so fun to be out there on the lake! Ryan and I are longing for some boating! I am assuming that the invite to the Johnson's wouldn't also include the Shipp's here in Kentucky? It wouldn't really be THAT big of a deal to tow the boat out here, would it? It's also so fun to see pics of the kids! Zach is such a cutie! And Sophie of course is glued to every detail of the girls. We surely are missing ya'll. Love, Julie
I hope Steph always has the cell phone with her while boating with Adam......we all know it's a matter of time before he will be injured and 911 will need to be called.
Adam, We'd love to go. Sadie I know would have a ball with your girls out on the tube! Give us a call we're up for it!
Wow, Steph! I'm impressed! Looks like fun, you guys! Wakeboarding is a blast!! I'm sure Mike will be jealous when he see's the pictures!! Thanks for posting- we love to see pictures of everyone- especially little Zach, since I haven't officially "met" him yet!
Jamie
Post a Comment