

Hi Everyone, Just got home from an absolutely perfect week at the Oregon Coast. I just can't explain how much I love it there...the cool sea breeze and the sparkling ocean waters send me to another planet. My body thermostat is set for that fresh climate and I'm already anxious for the week we have booked for next year...especially when I returned to 105 degree weather....get me out of here! Anyway, I hope someday to introduce you all to the coastline that I love so much. I would LOVE to go agate hunting with the grandkids! Included is a picture with half of my findings...it was a good week at the beach...in every way! Love to all, Mom
3 comments:
looks like you perhaps beat aunt Sally to the good agates. I know she's pretty competitive when it come to those rocks! fun pics!
Gramma, I am here in Kentucky and having a great time with Tyler. I saw your picture about the ocean, it looks like a lot of fun. Love, Sophie
Trudy, it looks beautiful. Sounds like you had a really great time! We would love to visit this special place of yours and share that with you. That would be a fun trip. My family has a few ties to Portland and I loved our trip back there when I was younger. Thanks for the pictures.
Jamie
Post a Comment