Julie went to the doctor yesterday and she is progressing!!! He was willing to take her to the hospital right then! If Julie doesn't go into labor on her own....she will be induced Monday morning. We are so excited for #3. I was looking up the meaning of our kids names and I think the girls are being favored a little don't ya think??
Sophie Greek Wisdom
Tyler English Maker of bricks or tiles
Lily English Innocence,purity,beauty
Love ya all, Ryan
2 comments:
YEAH!! Thanks for keeping us posted! So excited for you! Love you and good luck! Mindy
Julie!! You are finally at the end of this pregnancy!!!! If I could take it from here for you I would. I LOVED giving birth...sounds a little wierd but true. We'll be praying and routing for you. Let us know when you go to the hospital!!! And Ryan, your name means "Little King"...appropriate for the head of the house. Tyler can be your worker bee!! Love to all of you.
Post a Comment