Tuesday, July 18, 2006

OCD


We haven't had a whole lot to post lately, but as you know, there's always something going on with kids! Masons latest craze is for cars, trucks, tractors, really anything that goes. Everytime he goes to bed, Mason HAS to line up ALL of his cars, trucks and tractors along the bed rail. They also have to be lined up JUST RIGHT from biggest to smallest!!! Thank goodness for kids....they keep us entertained!
By the way, if any of you are looking for good childrens reading, Mason's absolute favorite thing to look at EVERY night is a lawn mower/tractor brochure from Home Depot! The best part is, it was free!!!

1 comment:

Trudy said...

I laughed right out loud at your recommended children's story!!! Is Mason a crack up or what?? And I LOVED the picture of him with his cars all lined up. I see a hanger in his future!?!?!? Give Mason a hug and kiss for me!