Monday, July 03, 2006

A Special Day


We blessed our sweet little Parker yesterday and Mike did a beautiful job! Wish you all could have been there! Parker is such a good and happy baby. We love him to pieces!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day-- so glad you let us know! They are both cutie pies!

Julie said...

Mike truly gave Parker a beautiful blessing, and Jamie bore a beautiful testimony. We are so happy that we were able to be there.

Anonymous said...

We were SO grateful Ryan and Julie were able to make it! With a bad case of homesickness and missing family, we are SO, SO happy Ryan and Julie are here. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the blessings, I'm sure Mason has it memorized so I'll ask him how the blessing went next time I see him. Parker looks like a cute little guy, adam

Trudy said...

Wow, all of a sudden Parker looks a lot like Mason!!! Same cute Jamie eyes!!!! We sure wish we could have been to the blessing. One of the sacrifices of higher education!!!