Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Welcome Lily!!!!!!!!!!!







Lily is here!!!! Julie and Lily are doing great. We just got home from the hospital and the kids were so excited to see her again. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. We are so blessed to have this special spirit enter our home. I'll let the pictures tell the rest. Love you all
-Ryan

3 comments:

Trudy said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! And that goes for Julie as well! We love the pictures and are so happy to see our precious little Lily. You are a beautiful, blessed family!!!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! I've been checking at least 5 times a day---yeah! Julie, you look absolutely beautiful----no poofy face- wow! Lily looks like a cutie--I love all that dark hair- reminds me of baby Sadie. Can't wait to meet her in person. Congrats and we love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Julie, you look so good, especially in person and Lily is a doll! We're so glad everything went well! Please call me when we can have Ty and Sophie over!!!!!

Jamie